Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This and that

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  It seems like the day gets away from me and it is late before I know it.  Is that a sign of old age?  :D
I have been busy learning a new craft or two.  I am making chalkboards out of various things, cutting boards, cookie sheets and cake pans so far.  The cutting board was the hardest because I stenciled it and the stencil would not work right for me.  Here it is!
Took me about 4 or 5 start overs!  I am also doing stenciling glass.  I hope to start selling all of it along with my jewelry.  I could really use the money!  So much I need and want to do to the house.  The "extra" cash would be a big help.

A mama bird made her nest on the shelves in the carport.  She put it behind the cat carrier.  I have been watching and hoping to see her babies.  I have watching her fly out and get a bug/worm and then fly back in and the babies start chirping.  Yesterday I was taking Daisy out and the babies were out learning how to fly. One got too low and Daisy grabbed and killed it.  I was so mad at her for doing that.  I brought her in the house and put her in her room.  I went back out and watched them.  They would get really close to me and just stare at me. :D  Got some pretty decent pictures of them.  Here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment