Saturday, September 28, 2013

Heavy Hearted

Milinda passed away Thursday, September 19, 2013.  Her death came quickly after her diagnosis.  It is so hard to understand "Why"!  I have lost 2 close friends in a little over 2 years.  My heart aches when I think about not having them here to call or see again on this side of Heaven.  I am so grateful God allowed me the chance to say bye to Milinda.  I didn't get that with Evelyn.

Concerned about Toni.  I wish the doctors knew exactly what is wrong with her and how to treat it.

My etsy shop is not going very well.  I haven't sold anything since reopening it.  Feeling discouraged and defeated.  I look at her shops that are selling hundreds of items a month and I can't help but wonder "What am I doing wrong?".  Wish I could have a shop in Amy's store.  But, don't see that happening.  Happy for her, though.  She seems to be doing well with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment