Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life With Daisy

Last Friday cousin Don took me to the Sabine Humane Society and I adopted Daisy!  She is 6 week old Jack Russell/Pug and she stole my heart from the minute I saw her on the website:  http://www.sabinehumanesociety.com.  I had been "haunting" the site since soon after I decided Pearl was gone for good.  I had a list of the ones I wanted to consider.  I decided to look just once more and there was Daisy.  She had just come in and I fell hopelessly in love with her.  She is 6 weeks old and is a sweet little ball of energy.
Right now she is curled up asleep on my feet.  Soon she will be running everywhere!  She does not like her crate but, she will eventually adjust to it.  At least I hope so!
The humane society has lots of dogs and cats that need a forever home.  They also have horses.  To adopt a dog is $75, cats is $50 and horses cost $100.  The cost covers shots/micro chipping, spaying/neutering and micro chipping.  These animals need and deserve loving forever homes.  Check them out!www.sabinehumanesociety.com



No comments:

Post a Comment