Wednesday, July 13, 2011

O Rain Rain Where Are You?

It is  ridiculously hot and dry here.  It feels like my creative juices are just as dry.  I sit and stare at the beads and nothing sparks an idea.  The same goes for paper, it looks so blank.  I guess this is an artist version of "writer's block", though I don't call myself an artist.  Not sure what I would be called.  I love to dabble in different forms of art from writing to jewelry making.  I need to get busy on photo challenges for the month.  Great minis this month and have ideas.  I just haven't set them up to shoot.
I am off to see what I can do with a sketch I have done.  My first attempt at a lighthouse.  I am hoping that it will look better once I chalk it.  We will see or at least I will.  Not sure whether I will share it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment