Monday, September 17, 2012

Cell Phone Woes

My not-so-sweet-fur-baby, Daisy chewed the end off of the charger for my phone a couple of weeks ago.  I ordered a new one from Amazon.  It was the wrong one.  So, I ordered a second one.  It came today and guess what!  Yep, the exact same charger as the first one.  I am about ready to pull my hair out or scream one.  I don't know what else I can do. I guess I will try to take it to Fred's or the Dollar store and see if they might have one that will work.

Daisy is still not housebroken.  She poops wherever she happens to be and shows no remorse when I am cleaning it up.  Most of the time she will pee on the pad or outside.  Why she won't poop is beyond frustrating me.

Trying also to break her of scratching me to get my attention or when she wants to play.  I have tried ignoring her and moving away and she just comes back harder.  I have swatted her and got nowhere.  Now, I am trying sending her to her room.  I have e mailed Bro. Wayne for advice since he has raised Jack Russell/Rat Terriers.  I thought maybe he would have some words of wisdom.

Another one of my won books from www.goodreads.com came today.  Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan  The blurb about sounded interesting so I entered to win an advanced copy.  Right now I am reading Dancing Dogs by Jon Katz.  It is another advanced read copy that I won.  It's a pretty good collection of short stories about dogs.

I am enjoying discovering new and new-to-me authors via www.goodreads.com.

Daisy is sitting in my lap now.  Hard to believe how much she has grown since I adopted her.  She will be 4 months old tomorrow.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment