Friday, March 18, 2011

Rambling Thoughts

I am sitting here thinking I should be in bed.  But, my mind is full of so many different thoughts.  I think about what Dawson is facing and how Annette is trying to be strong and brave for him.  I don't know if I could do that or not.  I am praying God gives them a miracle.
I am thinking about my health issues and wonder what is next.  Right now my foot is swollen and Coloa red and hurts.  I know Jack says to keep it elevated when I am sitting, but how do I do that and do my jewelry or work on my shop?
I spent all afternoon on a bracelet.  When it was finished, I didn't like it so I took it apart.  I made it again and it was too big.  Took it apart and made it once more.  Loved the way it looked.  Pulled the thread to get the knot "just a little tighter" and it broke.  Said my Sunday School lesson backwards.Collected the beads from all over the room and laid it aside for the moment.  Should go work on it before I forget what I want it to look like.  I suppose I really should learn to sketch out my design first, it would probably save me aggravation in the long run.  But, I really can't draw all that well.
I have had 7 sales in my shop this month so far!  My goal is 20 sales this month.  I know it can happen.  I just need to keep promoting and adding new items.
I am starting to get a few custom items and I love it.  If you have a photo you would like turned into a magnet, leave a comment here or convo me @ http://www.lilpenny.etsy.com/ and I will tell you how to do it.
An approximately 3" square photo can be laminated and a magnet attatched for just $2.50!  Or if you would like the photo to be on a greeting card, I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment