Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trying To Generate Sales

I started my shop on etsy because I felt it was what God wanted me to do at this stage of my life.  Mama is gone so my days get long and lonely without her to care for.  I enjoy making the jewelry and cards and am delighted when someone else likes an item well enough to buy and wear it or give to someone else.  I love finding God's beauty all around me.  It's fun to just randomly shoot a camera and see what I capture.  One of my favorite photos of Mama's cat is one where it looks like she is laughing.  She is actually in midsneeze in that picture.  But, I love the comments I get about it.  Especially, when I put the cartoon bubble coming out of her mouth that reads; "You are how old?".  Laughter is indeed the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment