Thursday, March 31, 2011

lumm.etsy.com*******
lilpenny.etsy.com********
atlcopperworks.etsy.com*************
sisterlycreationz.etsy.com*****

Check out these shops.  Notice mine is the 2nd one listed.  I am offering 40% off with the coupon MOMSGRADS2011 for a limited time.  Mother's Day and Graduation are coming up soon.  Now, is the perfect time to buy Mom and the grads in your life a piece of jewelry or a photo to hang in their home away from home.  You can also get 9 custom magnets and I will refund $5 via PayPal.  The magnets can be all of one photo or a combination.  Just go to http://www.lilpenny.etsy.com/ and convo me and I will tell you how to send your photos to me.
Perhaps you would like to have your graduation pictures laminated and turned into magnets.  I can do that for you!  All you have to do is send them to me in a convo in jpeg format.

No comments:

Post a Comment