Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still at it

I have yet to figure out how to set it up for followers can do so through their e mail.  I see other blogs that have it and mine says that I do, but my followers say "No".  So, if you are reading this and can tell me what I am doing wrong, please leave me a comment.
I haven't made any new items for my shop lately.  I am having a creative block.  Well, that isn't exactly it.  I have ideas but, can't seem to get them to flow like they should.  I think another part of it is that sales are so slow right now.  I was hoping to get a few custom orders for "Thank You" cards from graduates.  Do people even send Thank You cards anymore?  Or do they just send a generic mass e mail or FB post to thank people?  I would be very unhappy if I spent my time and money picking out a gift and getting it to that person and then receive a e mail or FB Thank You that was sent to everyone else.
I remember when I graduated from high school and college both, I sat down and hand wrote Thank You cards to everyone who sent me or brought me a gift no matter how large or small.  Does anyone still do this?  Or am I wasting my time making Thank You cards?  Something for me to consider.
If I can ever get enough money in my PayPal, I have plans to add another type of art to my shop.  But, I will have to wait until I can afford to get supplies and then practice first.  I have so many artsy things I want to try and each one is a little more expensive than the one before it.
If you haven't checked out my latest Treasuries and BNR please do so.  Some great shops are featured!  If you visit, please let me know you did by either commenting there or here!  Thanks!  Here are the links:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dd04489a3398eefc46d89b9/open-all-the-time-god-bless-america-bnr

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dcb0a07c9f68eefe7aebad5/its-a-girl-thing-treasury
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dcdcb4b34456d918ce42d95/hes-all-boy-treasury

No comments:

Post a Comment