Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Friends

I am so blessed to have some great friends.  They came and cleaned my yard.  Curtis even mowed for me.  With all they have on their minds and plates they took the time to help me out.  Dorothy helped me clean my storage building out and even hauled a truck load of junk to the dump.
You will find I am adding many vintage items from my purging to my etsy shop. 
www.lilpenny.etsy.com
I am also hosting a giveaway for a free photo magnet.
Just click this link:   http://hooplasoft.com/143570979020737
If you share the link and your friend wins so do you.  Your magnet will have a different photo on it but, will be of equal quality and value.
Please "like" my FB page if you haven't already.  I will return the favor.  Please note, I do not support shops which carry "mature" items or items I find offensive, so please don't ask.  I will be doing more giveaways from time to time so. check back here and on FB to keep up with them.  I am planning a giveaway for a bracelet and possibly an 8x10 photo, depending on my responses to my shop in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment