Monday, June 6, 2011

God's Goodness

I have said often that I opened my shop on etsy because I felt led by God to do so.  When I thought I would have to close it because I couldn't afford the nearly $50 a month internet fee, I didn't know what God was wanting me to do.  Was He telling me that it was time to close it?  Was He not happy with what I had done or perhaps not done?  I have prayed and asked God to help me see clearly what He wants for me at this time in my life.  I called to disconnect my service today and the lady I talked to was able to lower my payments to $20.  I feel like God is giving me a second chance here.  I am going to do my very best to honor Him with every item I put in my shop and trust Him to sell it in His perfect timing.
I pray that He will help me not to give up or get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment