Monday, August 27, 2012

Tropical Storm Issac

Tropical Storm Issac has a lot of people in panic mode.  I am not all that worried about it.  I just hope we actually get some rain from it.  It's so dry here and my grass is dying.  On the bright side, maybe it won't need to be mowed again but maybe once for this year.

I stepped out on faith and agreed to set up a website and Facebook page for church.  Bro. Marvin assured me that I will be trained to do the website and that it is actually easy.  We will see!

My oven is flashing "F 10" and not working.  I was going to unplug and plug it back in but I can't get to the plug.  I hope that I can get someone who can reach it.  I want to at least try that before doing anything else.  The manual says that it is possibly a part (don't remember which) has gone bad.  Always something around here!  First my computer and now the oven!

Keep smiling!  It will make those who hate you miserable to know you are happy!  Read that on Facebook and thought it was cute and true!

No comments:

Post a Comment