Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Daisy

I accidentally dropped a Lanoxin pill last night and of course it rolled.  And of course Daisy pounced on it.  I managed to convince her to drop it instead of eating it, thank God!  I don't know what it would have done to her, but I am sure it would not have been good!

She is always finding something to get into that I have no idea where she got it.  She had a watch, chewing on the band yesterday.  The last time I had seen it was when I laid it on my TV tray.  She is as mischievous as a 2 year old human baby!  But, I love her!  Just wish she would start pooping on the pad or better yet, outside!

I can tell the weather is about to do something because my chest feels tight.  Peyton had his sweat test today but, they won't get the results for a few days.  He is all choked up this evening, too.  I wish they find out what is wrong with him and how to treat it.  Poor kid has so many health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment