Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Intentions

I went to bed last night planning on getting up running this morning.  That is I was going to completely clean and organize my office.  Let me just say it didn't go like I planned.  I guess my AD was working over time because I kept getting distracted.  I have managed to throw somethings away and move some items into the spare bedroom.  I am glad I went in there because I found my grabber that I had been looking for since I don't know when.  I also have found evidence of mice.  Ugh!  Guess the dry weather is bringing everything in looking for water.
I can't remember the last time we had a good soaking rain.  My yard is dead and my beautiful yellow rose bush is fried.
Makes me want to cry.  I can't afford to replace it anytime soon.
Guess I will check a couple of things out then go work on my mini cards for the Swap Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment