Monday, August 29, 2011

More Rambling Thoughts

I am still working on my shop inventory.  I have discovered I have some items I have not put in either of my shops.  So, tomorrow will be spent shooting, tagging and listing them.  Some of them will look great with your new Fall wardrobe.  So check http://www.zibbet.com/2xblessed tomorrow to see what goodies I have listed.
As hot as it is here, it is hard to think about Fall being around the corner.  With temps of 113 and higher, all I want to wear are shorts and tees.  Of course in Louisiana, that could also be the case in the middle of Winter.  Well, maybe not the 113 temps, but definitely shorts and tees.  I have photos of my niece and nephews riding bikes Christmas day in shorts and tees.
I am hoping for a mild Winter.  It costs a small fortune to heat my house even with me keeping the thermostat at around 67.  I am hot nature so that is really not an issue.  I turn it even lower at night when I am sleeping.  I can't sleep if I am hot.
Heading to bed to read some.  I am reading How To Pray When You Don't Know What To Pray .  I think that is the title, if not I will correct it tomorrow.  It has some good thoughts but there are a few that has made me go "huh?".  I wish I could ask Bro. Wayne what he thinks about some of the ideas.  I love Bro. Bill, but I am not as comfortable asking him questions.  The couple of times I have asked, he really didn't have an answer.  I don't know if he didn't really understand my question or if I didn't understand his answer.

1 comment:

  1. The actual title is How to Pray When You Think You Can't by Marci Alborghetti. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete