Friday, August 19, 2011

Still Learning

My motto is "Learn something new everyday because when you stop learning you stop growing.  Well, learning how to put my own background has taken me several days and hours of trial and error.  I am still not 100% happy with it, but that will come in time I guess.  I just hope when I get ready to change the background I will remember a little of what I did.

I need to get busy on making the mini cards for sampler market. It shouldn't take me too long.  It is just a matter of sitting down and doing them.

It is so hot today.  My weather thing says it is 104.  That is not just hot but, HOT!!!   It acted like it was going to really come a good rain yesterday evening.  It rained hard for a few minutes then stopped.  Now, it is muggy.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment